Traditional Fashion Sherwanis
Sherwani is a symbol of rich traditional fashion with royal elegance and style.Therefore, they Consider a regal outfit sherwanis have always been dream attire for its admirers. So,traditionally sherwani is a long, knee length, coat-like tunic similar to Achkan or doublet with tight-fitting collar fastened with hooks. Because, Pakistani sherwani usually has close-fitting in the upper body and a bit flaring in its lower half.
Moreover, the royal look of sherwani is enhance with fine embroidery work of various embellishments. For example beads, sequins, stones, zari, resham, swarowski crystals work etc on it. None other outfit can represent the manly charm with such an excellent blend of trends and tradition both when accessorized with matching stole, juti etc.Sherwani is one of the most preferable outfits for men. When it comes to show rich tradition with stylish appearance. It suits any semi-formal event and festive occasion like engagement, sangeet, wedding etc.
With changing fashion, there is a wide range of sherwani fabrics, designs and colors. Representing the fusion of modernity and ethnicity. There are various styles available in the market suiting to one’s budget. Choice and the need of the occasion. Most common and heard names or types of sherwanis are as below:
Wedding sherwani –
Apart from groom sherwani, various styles and designs are available. So that suiting the needs of best men, family member or friends. Who are looking for stunning outfit for wedding.
Groom sherwani –
Groom sherwani selection is very carefully for suiting the dignity of the occasion. In short, most popular colors are red, maroon and golden as far as Pakistani groom sherwanis are concerned. Different types of silk and poly-silk are main fabrics for groom sherwanis.
Designer sherwani –
These designer sherwanis are design with innovative cuts. And excellent embroidery work to craft an amazing fusion of trends and tradition. The essence remains the same in these designer sherwanis just the outer appear becomes modernized.
Some facts about sherwanis
• Sherwanis for men can be categorize according to the embroidery work done on them. All over embroidered or moderate embroidery work on the neck, placket and cuffs etc.
• There are various kinds of embroidery work done on sherwanis for men. For example kasab work, cut work, chikan work, jaal work, kantha, kashmiri work etc.
• Key embellishments include resham,gota patti, beads, stones swaroski crystals, sequins, stone, jewels work etc.
• Floral and abstract designs give a trendy look to the sherwanis for men.
• When teamed with right accessories sherwanis for men become the most appropriate outfit. That one can wear at any semi-formal or festive occasions.
Definitely a well-chosen sherwani is a sure way to look stunning, stand apart, ethnic and stylish at the same time.